Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just a taste of what it may be like....

I cannot begin to describe what a blessing this years Field Forum was, but this blog is just a start. It's a video, but meant more for just the audio. It's just a moment, a sweet moment of time, when different people from different places and backgrounds and even languages lift up a song of praise with one voice for the Audience of One.


There were many many moments like this during Forum this year. Moments where it seemed just a taste of heaven being granted to us here on earth. There were times personally when it was as if I were alone in the room with my King. The message of the song "Better is One Day" truly came alive for me in a deeper way and my heart is filled with longing for that day, the one we all look forward to. Thank you so much for your prayers for us.

Better is One Day
by Charlie Hall

How lovely is Your dwelling place
Oh Lord almighty
My soul longs and even faints for You
For here my heart is satisfied
Within Your Presence
I sing beneath the shadow of Your wings

Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere

One thing I ask and I would seek
To see Your beauty
To find You in the place Your glory dwells

Better is one day in Your courts than thousands elsewhere.

0 comments: