Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blogger Balkan Update Blog. Many of my colleagues are using this format so I figured perhaps I should switch as well. Right. We'll see how it goes. :)

As this blog mentions, yes, I am a bean-counter living in the balkans. The team I work with has over 23 people spread throughout the Balkans and working in up to 5 different currencies -- and they're a bit happy I'm doing the bookkeeping for them so that they don't have to (think root-canal with no novocaine) -- and can be about their work. :) Actually, I feel quite priveledged to do the things I love in order to support the wider work of the field. (Yes, I actually like counting beans - though admittedly, sometimes I'm just full of them)

My hope is for this blog to be a mix of humor about living in the Balkans and cultural adjustment and life in general to news of how God is working here in and through quality people. Oh yes, and a dash of tediousness (aka. bookkeeping notes)... or, rather, refried beans. ;)

0 comments: