Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a Pepto-Pink Christmas Tree, Charlie Brown!

Oh how I miss going to the Christmas tree farms for the annual evergreen. The smell of pine wafting within the chilled December air as you get lost in a forest of trees. :::sigh:::

In the Balkans, Christmas tree shopping is a much different experience. Last year the "pepto" tree was all the rage (as were toxic green & pungent orange). This year it's black with red ornaments and red or periwinkle with white ornaments.


As always, if you're looking for a live tree, you can find some "Charlie Brown" ones, which cost about $30 and come complete with roots!

Personally, I opted for the basic green "Super Cdlorado" that assembles by numbers (and I WON'T mention how long it took me to assemble it!). =)

1 comments:

Coco said...

ooh I like the pink tree!