Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

The temperature outside may have been 0C (32F) but the sun streaming into my living room felt so warm I couldn't resist. With excitement I opened the windows to let the cool breeze in and to clear out the stuffiness of winter. Then I pushed an armchair directly into the warm rays of sun, prepared some black tea with some Wyoming huckleberry honey and then settled in under a cozy blanket with my feet on the radiator and a book to pass the time. Only the sun dipping below the horizon and the inevitable chill could persuade me to shut the window on this gorgeous day in Macedonia. What a perfect sunny Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

LeesOnTheGo said...

What a terrific picture & delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon! So, what book are you reading lately in your cozy armchair?

Naoma

Lv2Hike said...

The book is "Falling in Love With Jesus" and I highly reommend it. It's coauthored by Kathy Troccoli and Dee Brestin. :)